Job Title : Customer Service Apprentice
Employer : Horizon Vehicle Management
Location : Wellingbrough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4HB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office/ Sales
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00139
Brief Description : The role will be to provide a proactive, first class claim management service, ensuring efficient and robust management of claims from cradle to grave for all clients of Horizon VM Ltd
Qualifications Required : The ideal candidate would have achieved a GCSE Grade 4 (C) or above in Maths and English
Vacancy Detail : • Answer all incoming claims call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
• Register all new claims via the telephone or correspondence claims, ensuring quality and accuracy of information to the highest standard.
• Correctly advise on the claims process at a high level for all claims areas.
• Ensure all applicable services are offered and follow up work and tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Undertake training to review and verify the claim to ensure fraud is detected whenever present and that any indemnity concerns are identified and actioned.
• Have a good understanding of the Highway Code and case laws.
• Ensure that all regulatory requirements are adhered to including the protection of client and company data.
• Treating customers fairly always and in every communication/process.
• Confidently discuss liability with the customer and seek assistance from other team members in relation to liability enquiries.
Number of Positions Available : 2
Working Week : 9.00am-5.00pm
Salary : £157.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 14/12/2018
Possible Start Date : 21/12/2018
Personal Qualities : • Present a professional image of self
• Good planning and time management skills.
• Able to problem solving and provide solutions.• Clear and professional communication skills – be able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge both verbally and in writing.
Skills Required : • Good negotiation and influencing skills.
• Able to problem solving and provide solutions.
• I.T skills and familiar with MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
Future Prospects : On completion of Level 3, the successful candidate with be offered continued education
Training to be Provided : Understanding your organisation and your role within it
Effective employee skills
Customer service excellence
Organisational systems and resources
The map below shows the employer's location