Job Title : Customer Service Presentative Apprentice
Employer : Letterbox4YOU
Location : Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5AH
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office/ Sales
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00112
Brief Description : A customer service representative, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Qualifications Required : The ideal candidate will have A – C grades in GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent).
Vacancy Detail : You will be responsible for providing effective support to the online team, helping to grow the e-commerce business through efficient administration and dedication to always achieve win-win situation for our clients and us.
You will be genuinely excited to help customers. You will have brilliant communication skills, both in writing and on the phone. You will be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. You will love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and you will be responsible for gathering it. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- Act as a first point of contact to our individual and business customers.
- Manage incoming calls and e-mails.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday- Friday 9.30am- 5.30pm
Salary : £138.75 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 06/09/2018
Possible Start Date : 09/09/2018
Personal Qualities : • Proactive and self-motivated
• Eager to learn about the property management industry
• Reliable and punctual
• Highly organised
• Able to keep people up to date
• Friendly but professional
• Confident in handling complaints
Skills Required : • The ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to a good, basic standard
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Confident telephone manner
• Customer service skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong team player but also able to work independently using own initiative
• Able to produce clear, accurate documentation
• Being self-driven & proactive is an essential skill
Future Prospects : On completion of Level 2 and 3, the successful candidate with be offered continued employer.
Training to be Provided : Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
Programme to include 20% off the job training
On the job training will be given to support specifics
Functional Skills in Maths and English*
Other Information : You will be a part of exciting growing ecommerce business and you will be given chance to prove yourself in many different fields showing hands on approach and willingness to help your colleagues with any tasks. Naturally you will be lacking some knowledge and experience, but you will be surrounded by the team members who will be happy to support you every minute of your working day.
Things to consider : Are you able to commute to the location?
The map below shows the employer's location